Do you wanna learn some tips on eBook writing? Ebook writing is very important. My biggest challenge when I finally decided to start writing ebooks was what to write. I must admit, I was completely lost.
I soon realised that to choose a topic to write about was quite easy. My advice to anyone who finds themselves in this situation is to try to understand the reasons behind the language or keywords that their markets may use. I learned that as an information publisher my role is to solve or find solution to the problems my target markets are faced with.
Here are the ten proven reasons why people would be prepared to pull out their wallets to buy information products such as ebooks.
• To know about computers – this is a hot topic too. According to the Computer Almanac, by 2010 there will be 2 billion internet users in 51 countries. Topics such as how to sell or buy on the internet are hot topics.
• Information for Senior Citizens – another huge and growing market. With decrease in income in retirement, senior citizens are getting interested in bargains, travelling and finding new places to live.
• To improve their personal relationships – you just have to look into magazines and newspapers; you will be amazed with the number of agony aunts advising on relationships. About 60 million singles are living in the United States alone.
• To make money – people are always looking for ways and means to make money. This is why casinos, lottery and betting are big money businesses.
• To save money – people want to save money on their shopping, travel, and car and almost on anything that they have to pay for.
• To know how to do things – another hot topic and can make you money. Why? People are looking for knowledge on how to better their lives. That’s why there are many books on the market on topics such as how to communicate effectively, how to train your dog and many others.
• Investment information – with decrease on the returns on pensions, people are looking for ways to invest their money.
• The Unusual – naturally, human being are curious. Some people are making millions just by scaring the daylight of people with wild topics such as flying sauces and alien visitations.
• To have better health – just go on the internet and search for the word, “health”. You’ll be amazed with the results. Millions are looking for ways to improve their health and to cure their illnesses.
• Gambling – another huge market in the UK alone with the advert of super casinos, online poker and others. Walk on the high street and look around for the betting shops. People are looking for ways to win to make more money.
So now get out there and write your eBook. With the huge increase in internet users around the globe, the marketplace for solving problems for people in these 10 areas is huge. Now you do know some important tips on eBook writing. Good luck!