In today’s world, almost anyone knows the name “Instagram”. This is because of its popularity both between normal people and business owners. Instagram can be one of the strongest tools for promoting your brand. It has a lot of tools and options which business owners can use for branding their business. The fact that Instagram is getting even more popular everyday shows that you need to start learning useful tips on how to build your brand using Instagram. So if you’re interested to learn about this topic, please keep reading.
Why should we use Instagram?
This is a valid question, because there are lots of other social media networks out there. The first step for you as a business owner is to investigate to see if your target audience hangs out in Instagram or not. Since Instagram consists a variety of types of people, your target audience is probably hanging out there. The next step is for you to be able to be creative and create relevant and interesting content for your target audience which perfectly introduces your brand.
Since Instagram is mostly about photos and videos and less about text, you need to be able to create good quality photos and videos for your business. If you feel like you’re not expert enough in this regard, you can always hire a local SEO company which will do all the hard work for you. Their experts know different ways of creating interesting content which will exactly target your target audience. So what is the reason for you to use Instagram for your advertisement? Well, for one, it has over 6 million users around the world. Of course you can find your target audience among these people. Also Instagram is known to be one of the most checked out social networks, it means most of Instagram users check their Instagram at least once or several times a day. This means the visibility of your advertisements will be insured.
Now let’s talk about the clearest steps you should take for branding your business on Instagram:
1. If you want to create Instagram posts, use the desktop version since it will be much faster than doing it on your phone. A lot of people make the mistake of creating posts on their phone simply because they are mostly navigating through Instagram on their phones and they are too lazy to switch to the desktop version. But don’t you make the same mistake and and go sit behind your computer and create or edit your posts in a much more professional and quicker way.
2. Use other people’s content, this means you should repost other published content. Studies show that people prefer user-generated content much more than other types of content. It has a much more percentage views and interest.
3. Create a clear theme for your page. This means the posts you publish should all have a clear theme and harmony together. For example, if you post very professional photos with a certain type of colors or text fonts, you should stick to them for all your posts. We’re not saying you shouldn’t get creative and change your method every once in a while, but whoever visits your page should feel a harmony among all your posts.
4. Create your content in advance. This will help you post them on time and also it will save you a lot of time and energy when the actual time of posting arrives.
5. Don’t try to be a multitasker and stick to one task at a time. Researches show that when people multitask, their focus is scared and none of the tasks they are doing will be be done well compared to if they did each of them individually. So stick to one task at a time and go to the next one after you finish it.